Poulsbo RV looking for an experienced, professional Salesperson to be a part of our team. Experience a high volume store, great work environment with an excellent pay program.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals. .
- Demonstrate RV’s by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining the RV lifestyle.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; and complete the sale.
Previous Auto/RV sales experience preferred, but will train. General knowledge of RV’s a plus! This fulltime position requires weekend work. Must have a valid drivers license.
RV SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Be a part of one of the top 10 RV dealers in the World. We are currently seeking a RV Technician. This position requires broad and comprehensive experience, skills, and knowledge of the RV industry. We are seeking a highly organized professional with strong initiative, follow-through skills, and problem-solving ability.
- Diagnose and repair RV accessories and/or body damage for RVs.
- Provide diagnostic, repair and replacement services.
- Execute work orders by diagnosing and repairing recreational vehicle equipment and structures while determining best product for repair.
- Keep track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement activities.
- Demonstrate operation of newly installed equipment.
- Perform related troubleshooting tasks.
- Monitor operation of newly installed equipment.
- Maintain safe work environment.
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability
- Anticipates challenges and key deliverables well in advance of deadline; adept at forecasting needs and plans workload and calendar accordingly; performs tasks with a sense of urgency and consistently meets deadlines
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material
- Builds strong working relationships
- Hardworking; diplomatic; team- and service-oriented
- Strong process orientation and discipline
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment
- Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction
- Thrives on challenge and a fast pace
Certification or one to two years of experience as a RV service repair technician.